Whether you already have a prescription from your doctor, or need to get medication prescribed privately, our online prescription services offer you more choice and flexibility with managing and receiving your medication.
I already have an NHS / Private Prescription
If you already have a NHS or Private Prescription for medication that is available on our Uk-based Online Pharmacy, select the Online Consultancy for the medication that is in the prescription. When asked if you already have a prescription for this medication, simply reply “Yes” and the medication will automatically be added to your shopping cart.
Once you have completed your order, use the checkout as normal and a confirmation will be displayed containing your order number. Here you will be asked to print off your confirmation, and send it, together with your Prescription, to the address below and we will process your order upon receipt.
If you have a NHS or Private Prescription for medication that is not available on our Online Pharmacy, simply send the Prescription together with your contact details to the address below and one of our friendly pharmacy staff will contact you to discuss your order upon receipt.
40-42 Harrogate Road
Leeds, LS7 4LA
I need a Private Prescription
If you do not already have a NHS or private prescription, our Online Consultation process allows our UK-registered doctors to assess your condition using a questionnaire and either recommend a treatment for you or approve the medication you have requested - all without the need for a face-to-face appointment.
- No need to see a doctor face to face
- Safe, convenient and discreet way to get prescription treatment
- Collect in-store the same day or choose from Next Day or Free Standard Delivery
How our service works:
I want to register for EPS
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is an NHS service. It gives you the chance to change how your GP sends your prescription to the place you choose to get your medicines or appliances from.
- Manage all your prescription needs, including those for your family and others you care for, easily in one place through your Medichem online account.
- You won't have to visit your GP practice every time to collect your repeat prescription
- Conveniently collect your medicines from your local Medichem Pharmacy
- Reduces waiting time in the pharmacy as your repeat prescriptions are prepared before you arrive.