Terms and Conditions
Our Sales Representative will call you. In case you do not receive callback you can write to us at the email provided on respective Pharmacy page.
Thank you for getting in touch!
We appreciate you contacting us about Medicines. One of our colleagues will get back to you shortly.
Have a great day!
The Medichem Online website is owned by Medichem Leeds Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales under the company number 5625799. Our VAT number is 874773376. Medichem Leeds Ltd is registered with the GPhC with the number 1039748. You can contact us by the following methods:
- Telephone: 0113 262 2384
- Fax: 0113 262 0534
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail To: Medichem Pharmacy, 40/42 Harrogate, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, LS7 4LA
Our service is
- We provide a medical consultation without having to see a doctor face to face. This service can be provided in the forms of an online questionnaire, simple telephone conversation and secure messaging.
- If we approve your medical assesment based on the infromation you have provided us, then we will issue your private prescription. This will be dispensed from our registered pharmacy.
- If we do not approve your medical assent based on the information you provided us, our medical doctors may suggest a more suitable product or simply decline your request.
Ordering from our website
If you have made an order from our website, you have automatically confirmed to us that:
- You are 18 years of age. (you may order prescriptions for persons who are under 18)
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- You are a UK resident and accessing our website from he UK (Medichem online is currently intended for the resistants of the UK. We will not accept orders outside of the UK).
- Place an order with us using our series of guided instructions and lastly confirming your oder at checkout.
- Soon after checkout we will send you an order confirmation of you chosen products (Note: this is not us accepting you order).
- We will then notify and dispatch your items based on the result of being accepted from our prescriber. If you have been declined for any reason we will decline your order and provide a reason for this. Reasons may include items being out of stock, unauthorised payment, pricing or product description error, unsuitable based on consolation or don’t meet the terms and condition eligibility criteria.
- Once your product has been dispensed only then will your debit/ credit card be charged.
Care and compliance with our service
You must answer all questions from our service truthfully and honestly.
If you fail to do any of the following below:
- Fail to follow the advice given to you by our website
- Fail to provide us with all you medical information
- Fail to provide the information given on our website to your regular healthcare provider
Then we are not liable for any harm caused as a result of your choice not to follow our advice.
The content of our entire website is in English and is intended for UK residents to read. You must be able to read and understand our questionnaires and answer them correctly. You are responsible if you choose to answer a question with uncertainty on what the questions is asking or how to answer correctly. You must contact Medichem or speak to you regular health care provider if you do not understand a question or how to answer it.
If you receive a medicine that has been prescribed but dispensed to you and you believe that the item is incorrect of faulty, you must contact Medichem to seek advice/ get a replacement. If you have received your correct treatment and believe that its not damaged in any way, you must still carefully read the product packaging and labels prior to use.
Website access and changes
To keep our website and service up to date, we do not guarantee that our website will be available at all times. At any given time we have a right and may choose to take down and amend our service. Additionally, we may choose to restrict areas of the website to registered users.
If we feel that you have failed to comply with our terms and conditions, we have the right to suspend your registered account. You may query this with us if you feel we have not provided a valid reason for this action.
Property right and licence terms
Our website possess our own materials and software protected by copyright laws which are owned or licensed to Medichem Pharmacy. You have access to our material and can display our materials viewing our website on a screen and download hard copies for personal use. You can not alter any aspects of the website or hard copies you wish to use. Any material you wish to use from our website you can not use for commercial purposes. If you decide to not abide by the terms and condition of the use of material of our website we have the right to prohibit you from any further use of our website and also demand that you destroy copies of our materials.
- We can not assure that the materials that we provide or link through our website are suitable for your requirements and nor come with any guarantees.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage subject to the use of our website. The includes loss of income, profits, data, time and potential savings.
- We are not liable for damage products provided to you. Your are responsible for following our guidance to you provided on our website.
- No where in our Terms and Conditions affects your statutory legal rights.
If you wish to use our services, you will have to create an online account with us at Medichem. This account involves setting up a personal username and password as well as a patient profile. When registering to our service you are confirming that you are providing us with the your honest, correct and complete information. As well as this, you are aware that your username, password and patient profile are personal and you agree not to share any of these details with any other person. Your account reflects your own individual person, so you must not create more than one account with us at Medichem. When registering with us your are also confirming that your atlas 18 years of age.
Medichem Online requires you the patient to communicate back and forth with ourselves to use the service we provide. To use our service you must accept that the main form of communication will begin the form of electronic messaging. Due to certain laws, you must also accept that the method of electric communication is acknowledged to comply with the same legal requirements as hand written documentation.
Medichem is not liable for any loss or damage caused by any material that is provided or available on our website that could be technologically harmful. Our website is provided to you free of charge and we do not promise the material provided is secure, malicious or error free.
- You must not make any attempt to incorporate any harmful material within our website. that could be damaging to us or fellow users.
- You must not make any attempt to access unauthorised areas of our website including servers, computers or databases.
Linking our website
If for any reason you wish to share our website with others you are more than welcome to link our home page of our website. This is provided that you share our website in a fair and legal manner and would not damage Medichem Online’s reputation. You do not have permission to frame our website nor create any links to our site which is not the home page.
Our terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any claim that is made as a result of visiting our website will be put forward to the English courts who have full jurisdiction. If you choose to use our website after we update our Terms and Conditions you will then have agreed and be bound by the new Terms and Conditions. We have the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. The new version will take effect immediately once it has replaced the existing Terms of Conditions.
If you experience problems with material on our website or using our service then please feel free to contact us.